The reworked pairing procedure is very intuitive; just pressurize the system, hold your Suunto D5, Suunto EON Steel or Suunto EON Core close to the Tank POD and after a few seconds a menu pops up on the screen showing the serial number, battery status and the tank pressure.
- Easy pairing
- Accurate pressure reading
- Set your own gas alerts
Easily Read Key Dive Details On Your Wrist:
- Enjoy increased comfort and safety during the dive and use your Suunto D5, Suunto EON Core or Suunto EON Steel together with Suunto Tank POD.
- Paired with Suunto Tank POD, simply check the dive computer on your wrist for
- Gas time remaining
- Clear color coding indicating gas level
- Low in gas warning, so you will have enough time for a safe ascend
- Suunto Tank POD has a safe and robust construction according to the most stringent European safety standards and the built-in Suunto quality.
- The pairing procedure is very intuitive; just pressurize the system and hold your Suunto D5, Suunto EON Steel or Suunto EON Core close to the Tank POD. All three Suunto dive computers can be connected to multiple PODs.
Follow Your Development As A Diver:
- After diving, transfer your dive logs easily over Bluetooth to your mobile. In Suunto app you can analyze your gas consumption and follow how it develops the more dive experience you gain.
- With Suunto app on your mobile, share your underwater adventures with friends and be the first to know of software updates bringing new features to your dive computer.
No customer comments for the moment.